Do you have what it takes to be Top Flight?
The spring of 2013 looks to bring a great deal of excitement for all Top Flight Elite Basketball participants. We are offering boys teams from 5th grade through High School and girls High School. We focus on fundamental skill development that takes players to the next level. We are not a recreational program and are looking for top notch players. Every effort will be made to ensure players have an opportunity to demonstrate their basketball abilities during the tryout period and will be evaluated on: Ball Handling, Shooting, Passing, Demonstrating a positive attitude, work ethic, knowledge of the game and satisfactory academic performance.
Tournaments, Fee’s & Practice
Players are expected to commit to 6-8 tournaments over the course of the program season. Some tournaments will be local (within the bay area) and others will be out-of-town (Sacramento, Reno, Los Angeles, etc.) and may require an overnight stay. Our Elite "Red Teams" may compete in National or Regional Tournaments. The Program Manager will select the appropriate number and location of tournaments after receiving input from parents as to player availability for tournaments under consideration. Once tournament schedule is finalized, it is expected that players will attend all tournaments and be ready to play.(Tournament dates are subject to change.)
The Player Participation fee for 2013 is $1200** and includes the following:
• 6-8 tournaments
• 2 custom uniforms
• Custom Top Flight Elite Socks
• Custom Nike back pack / bag
• Custom Nike Shooting Shirt
• Custom Top Flight T-Shirt
• Weekly practices
and/or skill development sessions
• AAU Club, Player and Coaches fees
• Player Insurance
• Dedicated Coaches
• Administrative fees for Coaches and Staff
• Coaches lodging and transportation for travel tournaments
• Payment options are available for the Player’s fee
* Financial assistance may be available for certain circumstances of financial hardship. Families must apply and be qualified to receive assistance. (We will also hold a few fundraisers to help with program cost)
** Returning players from Fall 2012 will keep the same uniforms. Their program fee will be $1100 since they are not receiving a new uniform. Those returners who have damaged uniforms, grown out of current uniform or would like to purchase a brand new one can do so by paying the full program fee of $1200.
All costs associated with travel to tournaments such as transportation, food and hotel stay are the players/parents responsibilities.
Teams will practice approximately 3-5 hours a week. Practices and Skill Development programs will be added after the team is established. Practice times to be scheduled based upon availability of gyms, Coaches and trainers. All practices will be located in San Jose, CA at local gyms.
· Tryouts and Team Selection start February 2013
· Training Camp starts 1st week of March 2013
· Tournament play begins April 2013